IT Research Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy learning new things every day and using an analytical, structured approach to complex topics, new business models and technologies? Are you interested in how technology is changing financial services? We are looking for a quick learner with an IT or financial services background to join a team analyzing technology-based innovation in financial services. You will:
• analyze disruptive technologies (such as artificial intelligence, blockchain or quantum computing), fintech industry trends and new business models in wealth and asset management, investment and retail banking
• create and deliver research reports, stimulus for digitalization strategies and presentations for UBS senior executives and innovation teams
• research competitor landscapes to better understand UBS position in the market
• participate in innovation projects as a research analyst
• scout for innovative start-ups and financial service ideas
• cooperate with external consultants
• analyze and visualize data to support your research
• assist with running of innovation-related events
You will be working in the CDO Strategic Intelligence team, either from home or in our office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are a part of the Group Chief Digital Office department within Group Technology. We collaborate with UBS’s Artificial Intelligence and Distributed Ledger Technology Centers of Excellence, IT Research and Development and business innovation teams. Our work allows us to constantly learn about cutting edge technologies and new business models tested by fintech startups, as well as exercise a lot of creativity in conducting our research.
• a university degree, ideally in or related to IT or financial services
• at least 2 years of professional experience as an analyst or consultant in a financial services firm or a fintech start-up
• basic statistics, data analysis and visualization skills allowing you to effectively explore quantitative data and communicate resulting insights
• basic understanding and first experiences related to working with or within agile teams
• broad understanding of the financial services industry
• ability to analyze the impact of new technologies on business models
• excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• professional proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."