System Threat Resiliency Director
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run securely? Are you highly motivated and like to work in an ever changing environment? Are you interested in looking after and driving forward the systems that help protect UBS's data from increasing Cyber Security Threats? Do you understand sophisticated Cyber Attacks and how to harden Operating Systems and Applications against attacks?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– own the System Threat Resiliency Service in its entirety
– manage the Services' technology, roadmap, strategy, budget and people, including developing and executing a future vision
- assess and manage the large set of processes, procedures and metrics for Threat Resiliency and support enhancements of those to manage Cyber risk effectively
- work closely with Technology Risk Management, Internal and External Audit, and Product Engineering within the Threat Resiliency Service
- review and define the sustainability/remit/scope of Threat Resiliency Service to ensure ongoing design effectiveness
– engage with senior stakeholders up to understand their strategy, business needs and technology priorities and based on this define/launch and execute business led strategies/initiatives/programs
– manage the service technology delivery (for example Chef, Symantec CCS) in a matrix organisation
– run a highly effective, worldwide acting team consisting of product managers, technology engineers, program/project managers and business analysts
– manage governance and key performance indicators
- own the development, tracking and communicating metrics and KPIs to measure the performance of the service
– support program/project governance within the UBS framework for all change and run initiatives
– establish & maintain strong relationships with Information Technology
- continuously improve the way we work by driving up quality and value delivered to our stakeholders
– partner with subject matter experts across the organization
– coordinate service deliveries with our internal and external partners
– push things forward to deliver our solutions in time and budget
– keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
Cyber Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on Attack Monitoring, Adversary Protection, Vulnerability Management, Network Security and Application Security. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions. The System Threat Resiliency Service is a global team, embedded in a global organisation.
- Experience working in a global security role focusing on technical infrastructure and application security compliance
- Ability to understand concepts related to identifying and assessing cyber risks
- Good analytical skills with ability to present complex system requirements and findings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about cyber security and its role in enabling secure operation of IT systems and applications
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for a wide variety of operating systems and middleware/application platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure, Containers and the CIS Benchmark
- An excellent communication skills, experienced and comfortable working with senior level stakeholders
- Adaptable, able to lead and work across teams and functions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."