Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. Currently, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers and business analysts in Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
at KPMG you can work in:
- general audit
- financial services audit
- the law firm the D.Dobkowski
- Participating in the design and implementation of modern business applications for both internal and external clients,
- Creating test scenarios,
- Keeping project documentation and the course of test up to date,
- Performing function tests – both manual and automatic ones,
- Participating in software implementation processes as well as cooperating with end-users in terms of ongoing problem solving of their business-related issues.
- University degree – preferred technical faculties (this year's graduates or final year students are welcome),
- Experience in testing business applications,
- Experience in creating and performing automatic and manual tests as well as documenting test results,
- Knowledge of tools that automate UI tests (e.g. Selenium, CodedUI or similar),
- Experience in the preparation of test scenarios and test data,
- Very good English language skills enabling reading technical documentation and smooth communication with team members,
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in a scattered environment.
- Knowledge of BDD methodology (Gherkin language),
- Programming in Microsoft technology(C#, ASP .NET),
- Knowledge of computer systems architecture.
why is it worth to work fot KPMG?
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for inviduality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work enviroment
- interesting and innovative projects