KYC Team Leader
The candidate will work within the KYC and TMI team, managing a team who will be responsible for several activities aligned with the remediation of Know Your Customer activity for corporate/individuals with low and medium risk.
Previous experience of Team leading in an KYC analysis/Remediation environment is preferential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure the right level of talent management including ongoing feedback, career development and coaching
- Coordinate the team’s work in order to provide the highest quality standards
- Hold regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas
- Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness, perform quality control
- Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures and the group’s best practice and policy
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Support the analysts to identify data and documentation gaps and coach them on researching accordingly
- Primary escalation point for clients, responsible for client satisfaction, overall client management and delivery of client solutions
- Candidates should have a minimum of 4-5 years' experience in financial services with strong technical knowledge of KYC AML processes
- Candidate should be ICA or ACAMS certificated
- Previous experience of managing a team in a financial services environment.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications would be an asset
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Investment Banking experience would be an asset
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Experience of on boarding across different client types
- Ability to be highly flexible and react swiftly to changing priorities and urgent situations