Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
OtC Process Manager | Cracow
OtC Process Manager | Cracow
Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®
Purpose of the role:
Order to Cash Manager is a critical position in building a modern Global Business Services concept for all western Amway Regions (Americas& Europe& Russia). For Amway Business Model this role is business sensitive since it covers Distributors’ Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully continue transformation & transition of OtC for new Regions of Latin and North Americas to Amway GBS Krakow Center.
- Partner with VP and Director level stakeholders, regional and global
- Collaborate with other GBS Functional teams, Centers of Excellence and Market Finance
- Provide leadership to 10 Team Leaders and their Teams.
- Lead OtC through the change to higher maturity of End-to-End process accountability.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members and take responsibility for staff continuous development
- Engage in projects supporting Amway Business
- Represent Company Culture and actively promote related initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree with a major in finance, business or accounting
- High level of understanding of accounting principles and techniques; Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) qualification is highly regarded
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the general accounting function or in a similar environment
- Experience in interacting with business customers
- English proficiency adequate to daily cooperation with US senior stakeholders
- Project management experience preferred
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."