Schneider Electric's purpose is to empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join an exciting team and help drive transformation on our digital journey. As an Application Developer for our Enterprise Performance Management team you will design, build and maintain applications that help our Finance community be more effective and efficient in their forecasting, planning, analysis and performance management activities. You will work with a cross functional team to achieve high impact outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research, design, build, test and maintain applications on a business performance management platform
- Model application and platform data and architecture to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
- Integrate data into the platform from ERP and non-ERP source systems
- Code business rules and system configurations to support the business processes
- Build a robust change management process that enables frequent releases of high quality increments
- Tenacious problem solver and comfortable making decisions under uncertainty
- Actively contribute to team ceremonies including: sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives
- Demonstrate a strong ownership in understanding business needs and driving business valued outcomes
- University degree in finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or equivalent
- 5 years of finance information systems development and management
- 5 years building applications on EPM platforms like CCH Tagetik, OneStream, Hyperion/Essbase, Anaplan or TM1
- 3 years of experience with SAP and SAP ETL
- Expert in Python and SQL
- Chartered Professional Accountant or equivalent
Benefits we offer: