Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the Corporate Finance hosted by the GBS (Global Business Services). You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a FP&A Specialist.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing various financial analysis (e.g. cost /revenues/balance sheet).
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommending changes of process standards and procedures, identifying areas for process / report standardization.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation, ensuring SOPs are prepared and updated, ensuring service delivery within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in English – written & spoken.
- Highly motivated to work in dynamic environment with orientation towards process improvement/simplification with ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and confidence in information produced.
- Ability to work well under pressure is a prerequisite (meeting deadlines with highest quality).
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: