Do you feel at home in the heart of the digital and data-driven customer experience IT systems of large organizations? Do you have a clear vision of the different applications in the digital marketing landscape? Do you know how to design digital marketing across web, mobile, email, DMP, analytics, reporting, personalization, decisioning, testing, display, search and social ad platforms? If Yes, then EY is the right place for you. You will be part of a team that is focused on the technical design, development, configuration, customization, and testing of marketing solutions to meet the client’s needs. We welcome experienced professionals willing to develop in the Marketing Technology solution architecture area. We are interested in individuals who can think outside the box and have a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Team.
Your key responsibilities
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and continue to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital marketing landscape. Your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ teams and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with technical and business support to solve their diverse business issues using marketing technology. You will contribute in providing exceptional subject matter expertise and solving complex problems to make a difference for our Clients. We will expect your contribution into sales activities and team growth. You’ll become a credible solution architect, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble. We will appreciate if You are willing to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and support prioritizing participation in practice initiatives to provide a long-term pipeline of projects for our firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to solve our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
- Preparation and management of the entire solution architecture
- Managing the capabilities and limitations of technological components
- Build and maintain relationships with the Client and key stakeholders. Support in growing Experience Platforms competencies at EY Technology Consulting.
- Collaborate with customers to prioritize features or user stories, clarify solutions and initiatives, propose adjustments, as needed, and analyse as well as record required business functionalities and non-functional requirements to ensure the success of a solution or system development project.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for potential solutions and evaluate the impact of solutions against requirements.
- Analyse solutions and make recommendations to possibly reuse, improve, reconfigure, add or integrate existing and/or new components.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of data integration, master data management, data management platforms, marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media.
- Act as a lead of an architect / integration team on delivery projects.
- Engage in technical resource planning and level-of-effort estimation to support project scoping, pricing, and planning.
- Propose designed solutions to the client’s technical and business teams.
- Support sales and go to market activities.
Skills and attributes
- Good understanding of how content is personalized and leveraged for channel and experience activation across web, mobile and email channels.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and challenges.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for potential solutions and evaluate the impact of solutions against requirements.
- Understanding the intricacies of working with large global clients and communicating complex technical concepts in a simple, clear language appropriate to the audience
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables.
- Ability to produce executive level summaries, MarTech ecosystem diagrams and presentations.
- Understanding of advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modelling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization) would be a great plus.
- The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication).
- Understanding of advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modelling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization) would be a great plus. The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication). Your background:
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or marketing.
- 5+ years of architecting and implementing data marketing solutions (We have room for a Junior Solution Architect as well).
- Broad understanding of entire MarTech stack – data, decisioning and channel activation – from a data-driven marketing and personalization lens. Hands on Experience with marketing technology, platforms, and ecosystems with an emphasis on
- Adobe Experience Cloud, Pega Marketing or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with campaign management, Audience Manager/DMP and personalisation systems would be a plus. Willingness to travel (up to 50 %) in support of key project milestones. (Percentage may vary depending on the current Pandemic situation).
What we look for:
- We are looking for Candidates who will strengthen our Technology Enablement Transformation Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in an international Consulting firm.
What working at EY offers
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship in which you can optimally develop your talents. This also includes a tailor-made onboarding program.
- Market-based remuneration and excellent fringe benefits.
- A network of EY colleagues and partners with in-depth knowledge of CX, MarTech, Digital transformation, Data science and many more.
- Nice colleagues and an ambitious and informal corporate culture. We think it is important to enjoy our work. In addition to the challenging assignments that we are allowed to do for our clients, we find time for different joint activities like parties and drinks (virtual for now).