Finance IT – Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for someone like this who can help us
• to ensure delivered data is consistent and complete (Data Quality Management)
• integrate data flow according to regulatory reporting requirements
• manage and control data flow completeness and accuracy
• manage and support releases of new system versions
• support the ongoing automation and improvements of existing processes
• support ongoing projects in the finance area
• Drive requirement definition and support IT implementation
• Work in close collaboration with IT and the project work stream to define the target infrastructure design and solutions
• support the team by describing the business processes
• assist in quality control and project management, identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting and Controlling team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience. As a Data Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
• a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
• very good SQL knowledge at an intermediate level (must have)
o self-driven and flexible (must have)
o a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• very good in MS Office (mainly Excel; Access would be an asset)
• very good data base knowledge
• fluent in English
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
• able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
o Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams;
o the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."