Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Talent Acquisition Function in BBH is responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet the ongoing and future talent requirements of the business. This group also supports internal talent identification and internal mobility as a key objective, while delivering a range of external talent attraction strategies to address talent needs. The team also plays a key role in supporting the Firm’s diversity objectives by successfully building a diverse pool of candidates.
As a Talent Acquisition Team Leader, you will act as a staffing advisor to the business (IT division). You will build recruitment strategy based on your experience and knowledge of the market. You will lead, coach and develop a team of up to 5 recruiters and administrators. You will also support Head of Inserv Recruitment in numerous projects and analysis. You will be part of a team that is passionate about recruitment and supports one another in achieving great results while enjoying the work we do.
- Act as a business advisor and build/maintain close relationship with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Take ownership of sourcing strategy for Systems Krakow
- Manage performance of recruiters and recruitment administrators, while ensuring high morale and fostering great working atmosphere
- Manage end to end recruitment for selected roles
- Apply an analytical approach to recruitment data and provide recommendations based on it
- Work closely with Head of Inserv Recruitment on a number of office-wide and/or global projects
- Contribute to the growth of the team and introduce local/global improvement initiatives
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Managerial experience is a strong asset
- Good understanding of local employment market
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate high degree of professionalism
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence colleagues
- Ability to act independently and take ownership of critical issues
- Must be well organized and display sound-judgement
- Passionate about recruitment
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others