IT Service & Product Manager (CISO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert on IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a knack for technology and a fundamental business understanding of Client Data Confidentiality and Data Protection? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– govern the requirements management process and represent the CISO and risk functions for solutions in the area of Client Data Confidentiality and other Data Protection tools
– manage the product and capabilities which provide personal data protection attestation and reporting for Group Data Protection Office
- maintain General Data Protection Regulation classifications and global respective regulations and defined policies.
– clearly understand the business demand and drive business priorities and roadmaps together with IT
– collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in IT
– manage service continuity and technical transitions over the product lifecycle
You’ll be working in the global Services & Products team of Data Confidentiality Operations which is part of the Chief Information Security Office organization. We provide specific tools as a service to UBS group, to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support Client Data Confidentiality compliance.
– previous experience in IT service and product management
– first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management and Risk Control is a plus
– experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment
– well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."