Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics for performance versus budgets and forecasts, while identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
Reporting to the Chief Specialist/Financial Analysis Team Lead, you will benchmark KPIs with peers and work with management to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and to identify trends.
- Preparing financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact on the organization
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Validating the accuracy of financial data, business information and reports by performing reconciliations and reviews of exceptions
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, and making presentations
- Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements
- Performing controls within your area as designed, while maintaining a proper audit trail and documentation for future audits and reviews
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting or financial analyst role
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, Power Point, MS Teams, Share Point: intermediate – must have; advanced – nice to perform
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills ·
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: