Java Software Engineer in Test – FX Trading
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a key role in building FX Trading Applications? Are you proud of delivering quality software to production? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer in Test to:
• create automated tests to sign off new functionality
• take ownership of building, extending and maintaining the test automation suite
• support the team to adhere to the highest testing standards
• be involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle
• propose and implement improvements to currently existing solutions
• support us with our Cloud journey
You will be working in the FX Orders team in Wroclaw, which is part of a global Investment Bank Technology organization. The team is working using agile principles and is responsible for building and maintaining Client Order Management Systems for FX Resting Orders, applications for FX Price Distribution, and much more. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will play in important role to deliver the best business outcomes by closely collaborating with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT.
• strong automation development experience with Java
• good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• confident to work on large projects in complex environments with fast paced deliveries
• knowledge of test methodologies and the software development lifecycle
• hands-on experience with Unix and Junit, other technologies are a plus: Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Mockito, Gradle, Git, JMS, relational databases, Docker
• FX domain knowledge and cloud technologies are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."