Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for a hands-on IT support Analyst, with a solid experience in Unix and Middleware(EMS, MQ, Kafka).
• Ability to support multi-tiered environment
• Application process Management
• Infrastructure with continual process improvement management
• Production Incidents and problem management
• Performance and Capacity management
• Application deployments and Configuration in all supported environments
You’ll be working in Technology and Operations Center division investment banking team. We provide applications production support and work closely with Investment banking business such like Foreign exchange traders. This is a very high demanding and fast moving area.
• 5+ years of experience with Production environments hosted on Linux(preferred RedHat)
• Operational knowledge of Middleware platforms (MQ, Kafka and/or EMS)
• Hands-on experience with Relational Databases(preferred Sybase and Oracle)
• Experience of Monitoring and alerting system/documentation database: Splunk, ELK, AppD, Moogsoft/MongoDB
• Knowledge of a scripting language: any of shell, python, perl is a plus
• Knowledge of Finance is a plus
and you are:
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."