Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
• Work collaboratively across the organization
• Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
• Efficiently support Dev teams in CI and CD processes
We are currently looking for DevOps engineers who will join our teams in Krakow or Wroclaw.
You’ll be working on one of UBS’s most ambitious and critical technology projects: to migrate applications to public cloud infrastructure and managed services. You’ll collaborate with global IT teams across the Investment Bank to help on cloud migration journey, and engineer common, re-usable solutions that can be used to accelerate cloud adoption across the organization.
• Knowledge about Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
• Very good understanding of CI/CD including usage of tools such as Maven, Gradle, Sonar etc.
• Experience in using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS)
• Experience in working with cloud environments – Microsoft Azure preferred
• Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform or ARM
• Expertise in Linux and Windows command line tools
• Knowledge of IP networking
• Experience working with GitLab or similar
You may have knowledge about:
• ELK Pipeline (Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search)
• Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Azure DevOps
• Hashicorp Vault
• focused on quality
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
• Concerned with security
• quick learner
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."