At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
This role is part of the Global Information Services (GIS, Global IT) department of HEINEKEN International and specifically part of the D&T Finance organisation. GIS is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Technology Specialist – BI Architect is part of the Product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Technology Specialist – BI Architect owns the end-to-end architecture for BI Solutions within D&T Finance. (S)he understand Product Owners needs and converts them into solution architecture specifications in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps. Close collaboration with Finance teams, incl. HGSS Operations and OpCo’s is required to drive initiatives in the BI area.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Formulating the architecture and design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints of the BI Solution
- Collaborating with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations
- Verifying the implementation - ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements
- Supporting and leading a team of internal and external data modelers, developers and data engineers
- Managing the quality of the solutions and technical debt
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposing how to resolve these
- Keeping up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge. Being together with team members end-to-end responsible to deliver the value of Products through the entire Product life cycle
- Ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team
- Helping other team members with removing impediments
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or mathematics / IT related studies
- At least 7 years’ experience in data analytics / Business Intelligence role with a similar scope of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing); ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people and identify and understand multiple stakeholders perspectives and “truths”.
- Knowledge of BI technologies – SAC, PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos or similar
- Knowledge of Enterprise level systems, databases and BW solutions
- Experience in new BI solution development
- Ability to make decisions on which technologies are needed to develop a product
- Have an open mind to understand and build on the views of others
- Ability to work in teams and work dedicated for a team
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
Nice to have:
- Project Management (PM role) experience
- Project certification
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in programming or other IT areas
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment with a mixture of internal and vendor resources
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer