Tech Service & Product Manager – Alteryx
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data Science products? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the Analytics? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an IT Service & Product Manager to join our team and help us to:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
– maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
– IT Service management within a complex environment.
– Technical support of the Alteryx application suite. This includes Server administration & functionality.
– Driving Data Science best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of Alteryx software.
– Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
– Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
– Participation in different Data Science-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Data Science community
– Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Analytics Service team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
You'll be working in the Data Science Service team based in India. As an IT Service & Product Manager, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Data Science Products used across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
– You have deep, technical knowledge of Alteryx from an administrative and a consultative standpoint. Certified Professional qualification in both products is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
– You have experience of engineering applications to run on Windows within an enterprise environment including integration with security infrastructure.
– A proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement is important for you
– You have strong inter-personal and communication skills, including the ability to chair user groups, make presentations to customers and interact positively with senior management.
– You understand Data Science best practices
– You are passionate in helping others see and understand their data
– You are involved with the external data science community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a community profile. You may also be involved in local Data science User Groups.
– a committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
– a hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
– curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."