Security Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a passionate developer? Would you like to pursue your career in IT Security? Do you want to design and build next generation applications using the latest technologies and grow professionally towards an architect role?
We’re looking for a motivated software engineer to:
• design and implement applications in the wide area of Credential Management
• work with both technical and business stakeholders across the company
• help shape the global strategy of Credential Management
• create clean SW packages and clear documentation
• work efficiently with deployment and test teams
• perform problem analysis, when 3rd level support is required
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. You will be part of an experienced team responsible for the global security infrastructure in the area of credential management. Team members are located in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Gdansk, Zurich and US.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• a degree in computer science or equivalent,
• solid programming skills in C#, knowledge or willingness to learn GoLang,
• experience building, testing and deploying your application on servers using modern pipelines,
• hands on working experience with UNIX-like environments and shell-scripting,
• knowledge of interactions with directory services and databases,
• understanding of authentication, PKI and cryptography concepts,
• solid understanding of information security in general,
• able to handle complex challenges,
• ability conduct in-depth discussions about technical matters in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."