Senior IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Security Engineering and looking to work in Cyber Security area? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the Bank for vulnerability detection, keeping track of and ensuring their remediation progress? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment?
We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
• evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• analyse issues within applications/systems and define corrective measures
• cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
• maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw or Krakow and working closely with the internal project team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• excellent knowledge of Linux OS family
• sound knowledge of Windows OS
• experience with cloud technologies
• shell scripting (bash, powershell)
• Python scripting
• experience with vulnerability scanning
Nice to have
• network knowledge(OSI model as a plus)
• Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitlab pipelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."