About the job
You will create financial and operational value and insight across the value chain via Power BI, Robotics and Automations. You will play role between Finance, IT and business in optimising data transparency and structure supporting Arla strategy in delivering high quality reporting and data foundation.
Specifically, you will:
- take part in ongoing operations and drive monthly reporting and controlling cycle
- drive and deliver high quality reporting, supporting insight to management across different countries and functions
- strengthen and develop Power BI reporting solution with focus on user friendliness, functionality and performance that create value for stakeholders
- secure and drive KPI alignment and visualise this through Power BI
- take a role in business partnering to build commitment and ensure high data quality
- maintain and develop rule-based controlling
- collaborate with IT and business in getting the right data accessible
Who are you?
You are result-oriented, good at meeting deadlines and have a Lean approach towards problem-solving. You have necessary knowledge base and experience to optimise data transparency and reporting within a complex organisation. Finally, you are true relationship builder able to speak and write English fluently.
- will ideally be Masters qualified in Accounting, Finance or related with 5+ years of experience within a business-oriented finance function, preferably from a large and complex international company.
- have strong business understanding and experience within solutions such as Microsoft Power Platform, Excel, Power Query, PowerPivot and SAP Business Objects.
- are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner and have advanced MS Excel skills, incl. VBA combined with solid analytical, communication and financial reporting skills.
- experience with SQL database and programming language such as Python or R will be an advantage
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of reporting and controlling process and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.