Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. .
As a Project Manager you will be accountable towards Accenture’s client for the performance of a global team of 400+ analysts and specialists located in several sites in Asia, Europe, and Americas.
What will you do?
- Communicate and coordinate between client stakeholders, company counterparts and client’s third-party vendors
- Oversee the performance of teams analyzing web data for a prestigious international company
- Identify improvement opportunities, suggest, and implement solutions
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements
- Introduce new work scope within the existing workforce
- Standardize operations across global centers (quality, policy, training, metrics, SLAs (SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS) and KPIs (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS))
- Participate in shaping the location strategy for the function in scope both for existing resources and for headcount expansions
- Mentor broad leadership teams and develop future generation of leaders
- Create and implement succession plans for key roles
What do we expect?
- Preferably University Graduate
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a corporate fast paced, multicultural and multi-location environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to interact with stakeholders of different maturity face to face or in virtual environment in an assertive and sensible fashion
- Good knowledge of other foreign language(s) is an asset
- Experience in a Project Management or Team management roles, senior client personnel exposure is necessary
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working, and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible in working modified schedules to cater to stakeholders based in APAC (ASIA PACIFIC), EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) and NA (NORTH AMERICA)
- Good data understanding and ability to derive business decisions from large datasets
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees