What will you do:
- Assuring the VAT compliance across Europe, including preparation and filing of VAT returns, European Sales Listings, Annual VAT returns, Intrastat returns, refund claims, etc.
- Preparation of the replies to tax authorities’ questions, subject to manager review.
- Monitoring, assessing and managing the potential VAT exposures and outstanding VAT across Europe.
- Providing advice and assistance on a wide variety of VAT questions and issues across Europe (from AP, AR, ICO teams as well).
- Providing support related to correct VAT codes for postings.
- Assisting the process teams (AP, AR) on correct tax treatment and VAT coding.
- Performing the balance sheet reconciliations (in Blackline) between SAP VAT reports and SAP accounting records and performing the necessary accounting follow-ups / adjustments.
What do we expect from you:
- Knowledge on the tax determinations in European countries
- Professional experience in SSC/BPO or Big4 would be an advantage
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical issues quickly
- Practical skills in MS Office (Excel: functions, pivot tables, v-lookup)
- Analytical skills with proactive approach
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Fluency in English