Pricing Strategy Manager (CN)
What will you do?
- Develops strategies for improving pricing performance for large, global companies across a range of industries
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems related to price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Provides leadership in the dynamic pricing space and/ or digital asset pricing
- Identifies issues related to margin leakage and provide innovative solutions for addressing problems
- Is comfortable working with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Can quickly translate data into insights that drive customer strategy & decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approach
What are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing using Advanced Analytics, revenue management, commercial strategy
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of external or internal consulting experience
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and serving as a trusted advisor
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.