Performance and Reporting Professional
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Portfolio and fund management, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in producing high-quality reporting for our clients investing in Private Markets? Then we are looking for someone like that to:
• perform oversight of quarterly report workings provided by our administrator, validating workings using underlying GP data and internal models
• write narratives for quarterly reports, capital calls and distributions based on information provided by the fund managers
• populate actual cashflow and reporting data in UBS systems and tools
• input and manage future cashflow projections
• liaise with the investment team to collect and sense check data with monitoring reports
- perform ongoing and ad hoc analysis of fund performance, calculation of fund IRR’s and other fund performance measures
• coordinate CRS & FATCA reporting between Booking Centers and fund administrator
• prepare quarterly MiFID cost disclosure information
• issue quarterly management fee invoices and maintain fee reports
• to provide general administrative support to the broader team
You’ll be working as part of the Offering Management team based in Poland. We are responsible for the broad internal as well as external information and communication in relation to GWM’s Alternative Investment opportunities across Hedge Funds and Private Markets.The team is working very closely with the other functions within GWM Alternative Investments, the investment teams, the product development and management teams as well as the distribution teams.
We are looking for a person who is keen to leverage and expand both analytical as well as business writing skills within a dynamic and growing product area within UBS Global Wealth Management. We offer you the possibility to learn about a range of private market funds and the strategies they employ.
Our ideal candidate would exhibit the following characteristics:
• degree in finance or business administration, science or languages and 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with internal and external partners at all levels
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• a good command of Microsoft Office and a fast learner when it comes to new IT products; experience with customary reporting tools such as Efront and /or Investran is a plus
• proficiency in English is a must (written and verbal); other languages, particularly German would be beneficial
If this exciting career opportunity appeals to you and if you are interested in working in a global, multi-cultural environment, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."