What do you need to start?
- Experience in Procurement or P2P processes is required
- Fluent English (B2/C1) and Swedish is essential (B2/C1)
- Experience in leading teams and strong people management skills
- High level customer service skills and a very good communication skill
- Able to improve the process and to motivate the staff to do the same
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
What duties will help you grow?
- Manages a Team by supervising them to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLAs
- Provides assistance to delivery team member
- Cooperates with Retained Procurement and other Capgemini teams as per agreed processes and communication channel.
- Monitors the performance of staff against agreed objectives, takes improvement actions where appropriate
- Manages day to day team’s issues, flags and mitigates them and manages escalations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).