Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert to organize, managed and track control and governance meeting? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• Track, monitor incoming of funding (Run and Change)
• Perform assessment to determine and reach an agreement on support effort & its associated cost (using onboarding questionnaire / work directly with internal stakeholders and SME’s ..)
• Manage funding consumption, making sure we forecast resources over to consume the given funds, making forecast adjustment to prevent under or over run of funds
• Create & maintain onboarding record / documents
• Provide onboarding report to internal stakeholders upon request
• enthusiastic with diverse skills
• an excellent communicator
• great at challenging the status quo and ambitious to upskill to the next level.
• a culture carrier interested to make an impact on how we deliver services to our clients
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) Wealth Management team in Wroclaw(Poland). We provide best in class IT services for Wealth Management business. As a Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing availability and stability to the global WM IT platform.
• experience in IT Change Management or IT Operations governance
• around 5 years of previous release
• sufficient level of technical expertise to provide highly credible leadership
• demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams and building networks of people to achieve project goals
• strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Nice to have:
• track record of implementing CI/CD processes and fostering the culture of continuous delivery and iterative improvement
• knowledge and experience of SDLC and understanding of DevOps practices with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology, requirements and environments - big plus
• experience working in the banking/financial sector, with proven ability and tenacity to manage the delivery execution of new digital solutions in complex environment
• prior experience in development or support of wealth management or other banking domain applications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."