Management Consultant / Manager - Travels (CN)
What will you do?
- Understand company’s key strategic and operational issues spanning market definition, industry trends, and so on.
- Develop innovative, fact-based and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
- Utilize industry knowledge to be able to make implementation-oriented recommendations.
- Identify industry specific operating metrics and link them to relevant financial metrics to identify the key value drivers for a client.
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials and operating drivers across hospitality segments.
- Compile data conduct analyses of data to build a business case and model business scenarios.
- Leverage data and information to develop a well-structured, cohesive presentation; apply strong PowerPoint/ document creation skills to structure and create client-ready deliverables.
- Demonstrate good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding follow ups.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Hospitality (Hotels/Cruises/Car Rentals/Gaming) industry experience in business consulting / IT Consulting is mandatory
- Experience around the specific functional areas within the Hospitality domain is preferable: Property management systems, Guest experience and Personalization, Procurement & Sourcing, Payments & Loyalty Management, Hotels Revenue Management
- Familiarity with industry leading hospitality platforms such as Amadeus Property Management Systems (PMS) is highly preferred with additional exposure to Adobe Experience Manager and understanding of one of the cloud platforms – Azure / AWS / Google cloud being desirable
- Certifications in IATA-approved Hospitality courses desired or similar hospitality courses is preferred
- Exposure on applications of technology strategy across Hospitality engagements is desirable, including: Digital & Technology Strategy, Operating Model Design, Workforce Transformation, Sourcing Strategy, IT Shared Services Strategy, Process Transformation, Value case/ business case formulation, Agile ways of working and Enterprise Architecture.
- An analytical mindset with strong business acumen with an ability to conduct primary and secondary research to unearth facts and generate actionable insights.
- Data-driven consulting and visualization skills using PowerBI/Tableau/R/Python/Alteryx preferred
- Project delivery experience with small globally diverse teams in direct client-facing roles will be great. Preferably aligned with exposure and certifications in Agile delivery methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in spoken German, French or Spanish in addition to good English language communication skills will be a major plus
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.