Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
The position is for the Indirect Category focusing on South and North Europe support. With the planned enlargement of the team we are looking for the Procurement professional with experience in Strategic Sourcing who will built and lead the Indirect team focused on Facility Management, Marketing, Employer Branding and Remuneration providing services for the European countries.
What do you need to start?
- 4-5 years of Strategic Sourcing experience in Procurement or optional Operation Procurement experience will be nice to have
- Team leader experience
- Strong communication skills in relationship management
- Skilled at building reports, executive presentations for Senior level management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and communicative English and French
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Proven track record working in international team(s)
What duties will help you grow?
- Be accountable for the Procurement process management for the category according to the Group Indirect Category Guidelines
- Be part of the international project team that takes over scope and adjusts to the changing model
- Provide sourcing activities in Indirect category for Europe – cooperate with global colleagues and country Buyers
- Implement global frame agreements in European Countries and drive compliance to them
- Negotiate best prices and ensure the benefits coming from the total cost of ownership through saving initiatives
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).