We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale. We are seeking to transform the way brands interact with their customers and elevate the human experience. Do you have data in your DNA? Join our growing team in supporting our clients’ ability to communicate the right message to the right customers at the right time.
Who we're looking for
Deloitte Digital is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager & Team Lead for its growing digital marketing practice.
Location: Warsaw, Łódź or remote work
We're looking for candidates:
- Passion for digital marketing/advertising and emerging trends
- Hands-on platform experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or other SFMC ecosystem platforms (i.e. Interaction Studio, CDP, Datorama, etc.)
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- Flexible, with creative and inquisitive mind, team players with a "can do" mindset and eager to learn
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus
- Based in Warsaw/Łódź/willing to relocate/able to visit the office on regular basis after the lockdown
Your future role
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Manager, you will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class SFMC-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic leadership team that will be responsible for driving SFMC technical solutions at client sites.
- Lead the team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants and Developers.
- Mobilizing and managing engagement teams, and establishing the project structure and governance
- Leading engagement planning and budgeting
- Defining requirements and driving the completion of deliverables
- Understanding client business and technical requirements
- Facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Managing internal, client and partner stakeholders, including C-level executives
What we offer:
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- A development path to fit your needs