Liquidity & Funding Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment? We're looking for someone with those qualities to :
• understand which factors are driving the liquidity situation of a global financial institution from a divisional, regional and product perspective
• understands big data related analytics solutions
• interact closely with Group Treasury functions that manage the organization’s liquidity profile on a day to day basis
• analyze daily liquidity and funding vectors, monitor and execute diligently controls and governance procedures around regulatory and internal liquidity and funding reporting
• understand Balance Sheet positions and business decisions impacting liquidity and funding situation
• work closely together with team members around the globe and liaise with different functions including; Product Specialists, Treasury, Finance and IT
You’ll be working within an international Group Liquidity & Funding Controlling Team which is a Group wide function with a global presence. You will collaborate with a diverse set of colleagues in partner teams based mainly in Zurich (Switzerland), Nashville (US) and Pune (India).
Our inclusive workstyle is positioning us as strong partners in decision making progress of strategic relevance in context of liquidity and funding management.
Your role will be based out of our Kraków office with remote option possible.
• bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent
• previous work experience in the financial services industry would be an advantage
• good data analytical skills
• proactive and able to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• professional and positive attitude and a good communicator and a team player
• advanced MS office applications particularly Excel
• experience with database tools (e.g. Power BI, MicroStrategy, SQL skills or similar) would be an additional asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."