It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Process Expert - Operations and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for Business Finance Process Expert - Operations to lead Process Effectivness through Standardisation, Optimisation and Automation.
What you will do:
- Be «Guardian» of standard processes and services placement deployment in line with Schneider Electric Group policies specific to Commercial Operations
- Liaise with Finance Transformation Leaders and global Project Management Office to define roadmap priorities for processes and tools deployment.
- Manage Gap Analysis (with Global Business Process Owner support when needed) and ensure consistency with overall Services Placement
- Support Transition Projects on FP&A Subject Matter Expertise required for Transformations before and after Transition to Competency Centers
- Lead Transformation execution (for existing and new processes & tools) deployment in the FP&A Competency Centers
- Ensure adoption of changes in processes/tools and consistency to deliver efficiency. Track/monitor progress through tangible KPIs. Follow-up actions plans and escalate when needed.
- Drive Continuous Improvements actions implementation across other organizations/entities.
- Ensure support (whenever needed) « in-entity » organizations in order to implement transformation aiming at standardizing processes, adopting new tools
- Make available training materials & access to Knowledge Management location
- Manage Knowledge materials for FP&A Centers and train FP&A Competency Centers teams
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in finance & performance systems
- Experienced in financial management and performance systems in a Multinational Corporate with multi-businesses working across multiple ERP platforms
- Proven track record in driving standardization and operational efficiency in international context, in international business transformation and change management projects
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility, respect and rapport with finance and business partners;
- Excellent communication skills, clarity of thought and ability to translate complex raw data into simple, powerful and easy to communicate key messages & insights
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Passion for continuous improvements
- IT skills: SAP & BI tools knowledge as well as advanced knowledge Excel
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Industrial Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: