HR Data Analyst (Global Wealth Management)
Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you service-oriented and a great problem-solver?
Do you have experience supporting executive stakeholders?
As an HR Data Analyst you will support the Global Wealth Management division (GWM) on all people analytics related topics. You will work closely with the divisional HR representatives and distill relevant insights based on data. You will respond to all analytical requests and consult on HR data and insights.
For this role we're looking for someone to:
• Provide people analytics support (e.g. headcount, reward, diversity, internal mobility) to senior HR stakeholders from our GWM division
• Analyze data and trends and formulate insights, commentary and advise actions
• Help to craft data-driven storylines for analytical presentations and help transform the People Analytics team into a consulting function
• Partner closely with HRBPs and the Reward organization during the Year-end process and ensure operational support around the annual performance and compensation review
• Provide subject matter expert input on data, products and analytics on project activity
You'll be working in the People Analytics team for Global Wealth Management within Human Resources. With our diverse team of highly skilled specialists we are providing crucial services for a future-oriented HR function: we create self-service reporting, we deliver tailored analytical support and consulting, and we apply advanced analytics like predictive modelling.
• Strong analytical experience – especially with Excel and preferably BusinessObjects
• Ability to interpret data and metrics, and generate insights for senior stakeholders
• Experience in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
• Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
• Flexible and service-oriented working style
• Good command of HR specific terms, processes and data
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."