Analyst in Business Division Partnering
Business management, administration and support, Finance
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy communicating with multiple stakeholders and would like to help our business divisions understand their allocated costs? Are you interested in driving further improvements to our internal billing processes at UBS?
We are looking for someone like this who can:
• Build strong relationships with the Business Division COO and CFO teams, understanding their requirements and sharing that with the wider team.
• Collaborate across the Group Functions and Business Divisions to provide transparency and insights on internal service billing
• Facilitate Group Function service billing governance to ensure all billing changes are communicated and approved by the business
• Become a subject matter expert on service management billing and query process, driving high quality responses to internal clients within agreed timeframes
• Drive further improvements in the Group Function billing and dispute processes
You'll be part of the Business Partnering team within our Service Management organization based in Krakow, Poland.
Service Management aims to enable UBS businesses to understand their allocated costs, enabling more informed economic decisions to be made as well as to meet our obligations to regulators and stakeholders.
We support the wider Service Management team by ensuring accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Group Functions to the front office businesses around the world.
We are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture is important to us. We support your career development, internal mobility and life-work balance.
• strong attention to details – methodical, concise and accurate
• excellent communication skills with strong presentation skills
• very good MS Excel skills / Alteryx and Tableau would be an asset
• fluency in English
• strong organizational skills with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• comfortable in liaising with colleagues at all levels
• able to work on own initiative
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."