Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with facility management services in the built-in environment? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate and contribute to workplace quality? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Actively monitor and audit the standard of Integrated Facility Management (IFM) services on the floor and intervene to deal with any shortcomings identified.
• Regularly audit IFM teams to ensure a combined approach in delivering the services.
• Work with the UBS Environmental team to raise awareness and ensure optimum recycling for site/UBS business area and/or neighborhood.
• Responsible for ensuring that all workplace areas are tidy and meet internal and regulatory fire, environment, health and safety requirements.
• Carry out all office areas checks throughout the day, report faults and findings to the relevant persons/department.
• Maintain high awareness of health and safety among staff through the implementation of innovative technology, communication and organizational solutions in the company.
• Ensure suitable and sufficient provision of first responders (evacuation warden and first aiders at work) are provided as to protect the wellbeing of UBS personnel at all available times
• Ensure that all H&S risk assessments, method statements and WARF (Work Access Request Form) for which it has responsibility/control remain up to date.
• Ensure all H&S inductions, periodical H&S trainings have been undertaken and recorded.
• Operate within the scope of UBS's own Environmental and Energy Management System which is certified to ISO 14001/50001.
You will be working in the Group Corporate Services team in Poland (Krakow) that manage onsite team of outsourced integrated facilities vendors and technical staff. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Professional experience in facility management/real estate management area will be the key point
• Exceptional written and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
• Professional Health and Safety qualifications (e.g., postgraduate diploma) would be great asset.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."