Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Who we are looking for:
Looking for a Business risk Management professional to support the Governance Team for GD and IS Business Risk Management. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with some risk management experience with exposure to Business Risk Committee protocols and writing of meeting minutes at State Street (or similar firm).
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Business Risk Management (BRM), which is a valued partner to the business in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk, and cultivation of a framework of practices which enable a balance of commercial considerations with the risk excellence objectives established by business leadership.
Join us if making your mark in this team from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
· Organize Business Risk Committees from scheduling, agenda planning, material creation, meeting management and minute documentation
· Coordinate with the first, second and third lines of defense to ensure Business Risk Committees align with firmwide risk and control objectives
· Lead discussions regarding first line risk management
· Enhance the production and analysis of management reporting
· Monitor and report on inter-connected risk initiatives
· Build strong relationships with other Business Risk Management, Compliance, ERM, Audit, Legal and/or business colleagues; collaborate to achieve organizational goals
· Continuously develop deep knowledge of core products, process, financial markets, technology, regulatory obligations and operating model changes; understand impact to your role and responsibilities
· Anticipate, monitor, actively manage and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities and ensure issues are brought to resolution
· Take initiative to lead targeted projects to assess risk and control deficiencies as needed
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
· Critical thinker with the ability to solve for complex problems
· Dive into detail and ensure plans are deliverable and sustainable
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Organization in a fast-paced working environment
· Strong time management skills; Deadline and detail oriented
· Ability to adapt to change and respond to last minute requests
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
· University degree in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or other Financial-related programs
· Overall experience of 8+ years in Financial services or
risk management or both.
· Experienced in Risk management
· Comfortable interacting with senior executives
· Advanced PowerPoint skills
· Professional writing capabilities
· Familiarity with Box, SharePoint and Teams
What we offer
· Permanent contract from day one
· Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
· VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
· Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
· Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
· Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
· Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.