The Product Support Analyst will serve as the focal point for resolution of system issues, including primary contact with the technical resources supporting Performance & Analytics core technology. The Product Support Analyst will also communicate the priorities to the technical resources including production support, development and testing. In addition, the Product Support Analyst will periodically review systems issues with global Systems Liaisons to determine areas where systematic solutions may be utilized.
What you will be responsible for
· L1 technical support of Performance & Analytics applications.
· Analysis and resolution of technical problems.
· Analysis and resolution of database and data flow problems.
· Management of internal and external users´ entitlements to Performance & Analytics
· Cooperation with L2, L4 technical experts in complex issues resolution.
· Prioritization of issues requiring significant time or resources with technical resources.
· Cooperation with internal clients and supporting departments with the purpose of obtaining key
inputs to service delivery.
· Monitoring and prioritization of queries.
· Assistance in designated projects and assignments.
· Identification and implementation of improvements to current process.
· Actualization and development of knowledge base (procedures, processes, instructions)
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What we value
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
· Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
· Takes Ownership and Initiative
· Ensures accuracy and quality
· Provides outstanding service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
· Experience working with database technologies.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· SQL,VBA knowledge.
· Knowledge of performance systems/applications, a plus.
· General knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines
· Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Fluent English
What we offer
· Permanent contract from day one
· Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
· VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
· Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
· Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
· Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
· Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.