Property & Cyber Risk Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Claim Preparation, Advocacy & Valuation team. The qualified candidate will be based out of our Krakow office. The Claims Preparation, Advocacy & Valuation team is responsible for evaluation of property damage, cyber, and business interruption claims as an advisory service to our clients across various locations.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
Your job will be to analyze, audit, and review accounting books and records, financial statements, or other financial reports – P&L’s, budgets, inventory, revenues, value of production, invoices, bank records, expenses – forensic accounting, this includes:
- Data entry, statistical analysis and risk analysis
- Prepare comprehensive claim calculation with verified support
- Strategic thinking of project objectives for report preparation in standardized formats
- Process information – compile, categorize, calculate, audit, verify information and data. Double check for accuracy
- Communicate to team members on workload, status of projects
- Time and expense tracking – On a regular basis, track time and expense for client billing and internal usage. Each hour is tracked for T&E purposes
How this opportunity is different
As a member of a wider CPAV team, this role offers visibility across the globe both from internal and client perspective. We cooperate with colleagues from UK, USA, Canada and Australia and provide services for clients across all regions. Variety of clients in terms of scope, complexity, geography and industry makes this position very attractive and developing.
We are committed to give every new person as much support as needed to gain required knowledge of insurance market and develop skills which may take your career to the highest level.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Mathematics and Accounting Principles – Using mathematics and basic accounting principles to solve problems
- Interpersonal & teamwork– Working cooperatively with others – peers, supervisors, clients, adjusters, auditors and building relationships to mutually achieve the goals
- Deductive Reasoning – the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Data Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are a plus
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own tasks and work under time pressure
- Eagerness to develop in the insurance and risk consulting field
- Spotless record and strong ethos
How we support our colleagues
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.