Who we are looking for?
Team Manager will take responsibility and ownership of the assigned scope of Investment Compliance operations with a particular focus on IC system conversion project and CRIMS adoption in daily IC production.
Manager will lead end to end planning and execution of projects or programs related to IC Delivery and/or State Street Bank GmbH Poland branch. Deliverables will include client and service KPIs, enhanced operating models,
business transformation and technology changes. The Operations Manager will also represent IC Poland in various local, regional and global committees and initiatives.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
• Take ownership for the execution of goals in the assigned business lines / teams, projects and lead or
deliver them within the budget, prescribed timeline and success criteria
• Track and manage issues and risks, escalate where appropriate and drive until resolution
• Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal policies, procedures and
processes and provide input to the further development of best practices
• Building strong connections and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Serve as a source of technical information to assist teams and clients
• Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline and improve upon functions, workflow and processes.
• Standardize client/ regional requirements & propose solutions
• Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different project needs
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
• Experience in transformational change
• Develop, coach, support and motivate staff to enhance skills and knowledge
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Knowledge of operational processes in Investment Compliance or
other financial services
• Driving risk excellence, outstanding client service, high performance and a positive, collaborative and innovative culture
• Development of individuals by identifying their strengths, development needs and training requirements
• Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Investment Compliance background preferred: SEC and IRC guidelines for registered investment
products, money market restrictions, UCITS or other regulated environments.
• Experience working with Bloomberg data or other market data vendors an asset(IDC, RIMES MDS, Reuters)
What we offer
· Permanent contract from day one
· Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
· VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
· Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
· Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
· Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
· Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.