EMEA / UK Regional Reward Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you have a proven track record working in high performing teams? Are you passionate about performance, reward and benefits?
We are looking for an experienced Reward Leader to:
• become part of the UK / EMEA Regional Reward team, providing regional support across Performance & Reward activities, including advising HRBPs, collaborating on priorities and initiatives (such as Equal Salary certification, Agile, country initiatives etc.)
• collaborate across Reward and HR, contributing thought leadership to evolve and deliver best in class reward products for UBS
• support the simplification of reward products and UBS’ agile transformation
• be accountable for managing and reducing risk, ensuring risk actions are delivered on time
• give guidance for reward, compensation plans and approvals that are in line with regional tax, legal and regulatory rules and support a complex business
• work with HR Business Partners and Recruiters on package offerings and other reward options
• provide oversight and coordination of deliverables for various governance, regulatory and market insights
You will be working in a small and agile regional reward team in UK / EMEA. We are used to working virtually, are flexible to adapt to change and cope well with pressure. We support pay for performance, continuous improvement and fair and equitable pay decisions that reflect both the what and the how. We are passionate about what we do, we walk the talk and keep smiling also in busy times!
• a graduate degree or MBA
• proven experience in a similar position (you have worked in a high performing, fast paced organization)
• extensive expertise in reward and benefits, comp plans, reward solutions
• complexity doesn't scare you – you have a knack of bringing simplicity
• collaborated across multiple business lines and levels of seniority
• a great communicator, with good written and spoken English
• high commitment to excellent service (you deliver top results every time)
• multi-tasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."