Finance & Accounting Service Delivery Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Have strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
- Construct analysis of information that conveys the salient facts in a clear, unambiguous way to a variety of audiences to drive, decision making and process improvements
- Be able to have senior level conversation with the Practice Leadership in the business context utilizing outcomes of the analysis performed
- Have good understanding of the business, its’s volatilities and the impact on organizational finances and service. Demonstrates critical thinking associated with managing risk
- Use sound commercial principles to manage profitability in delivery and ensures services delivered are within the contractually agreed scope
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage continuous improvement agenda and innovation within the engagement offering commercial benefit and operational efficiency
- Drives the continuous improvement culture within the delivery team to drive further productivity as well as value for Client
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
- Sets and communicates vision, goals and objectives in an inspiring and motivational manner and ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable.
- Participate in or leads successful recruiting efforts, evaluating candidates against organization / project needs and position/role demands
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).