Junior Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated individual who is looking for the next big challenge? Are you intellectually curious, good at solving problems and keen to make a difference?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• join a team that is focused on implementing changes within the Investment Bank division. These change projects could be either focused on regulatory or strategic initiatives. Examples include the industry migration from LIBOR to alternative reference rates and trading platform migrations
• assist with the business requirements gathering
• assist in translating business requirements into User Stories
• partner with IT on the implementation of the changes, resolving issues as required
• partner with IT and business stakeholders to ensure the changes are adequately tested
You will be working in the IB Change team in the heart of Krakow City in Poland Fabryczna Office Park), which will be part of a broader international team. IB Cross Stream Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group Functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank. The team is currently made up of approximately 80 dedicated staff, consisting of project managers, business and data analysts and client engagement specialists.
We are a diverse team and are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. We support hybrid working model.
• ability to critically analyse and solve problems
• good organisational skills, a ‘can do’ approach and willingness to learn
• high level of fluency in English – both written and spoken (ability to read, write, speak in a clear and concise manner)
• confidence to arrange and facilitate meetings with stakeholders of various levels of seniority
• ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• knowledge of Investment Banking and Financial Products would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."