Investment Guideline Monitoring Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• monitor and control Portfolio Managers` investment decisions
• performing detailed analysis of client investment management agreements and seeking clarification of guidelines from the business where necessary
• attaching/testing rules to coded account and document/update of knowledge repositories and workflow tools that form part of the process chain
• liaising with front office personnel e.g. Client Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Traders
You’ll be working in the Investment Guideline Monitoring team in Kraków (Fabryczna Office). Our role is to support the EMEA, America and APAC regions and to provide accurate investigation of potential breaches, investments that are not in line with the signed contract. Key objective of the role is to be very precise and consecutive in reading and interpreting the contracts.
The role is available in Krakow and Wroclaw.
• a graduate of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, law
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• analytical and detail-oriented approach and the ability to provide practical solutions, able to work across teams and functions
• experience and interest in VBA is an additional asset
• very good in English both spoken and written, German as an additional language
• at least 1 year experience in Investment Management or Compliance environment
• experience on automated investment restrictions systems such as Sentinel, Charles River, MIG21 desirable
• an understanding of financial instruments and their attributes
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."