Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for someone like this who can help us
- to ensure delivered data is consistent and complete (Data Quality Management)
- integrate data flow according to regulatory reporting requirements
- manage and control data flow completeness and accuracy
- manage and support releases of new system versions
- support the ongoing automation and improvements of existing processes
- support ongoing projects in the finance area
- Drive requirement definition and support IT implementation
- Work in close collaboration with IT and the project work stream to define the target infrastructure design and solutions
- support the team by describing the business processes
- assist in quality control and project management, identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
- a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
– very good in MS Office (mainly Excel; Access would be an asset)
– very good data base knowledge
– very good SQL knowledge (intermediate level)
– fluent in English
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
- self-driven and flexible
- Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams;
- the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."