FPIA - Practice Delivery Director
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA), you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
What do you need to start?
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Economic education
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification
- Certified in multiple DGEM Tech technologies across different towers
You will also need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Be an “Influencer” in the further development of your domain/specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude
- Focus on business results and higher profit margin, while organizing successful delivery
- Be a confident, polished and fluent presenter frequently presenting to client management teams, to boards and to large audiences
- Translate vision into initiatives and creates opportunities to develop markets / clients and adapt our Business
- Be an active participant in industry wide forums on leveraging technology for Business application
- Lead process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Have excellent knowledge of CG and other Platform approaches, the Automation Drive Suite and Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) tech offer
- Implement effective Talent strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
- Implement effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
- You will strategically focus people and resources to meet changing market requirements and create a culture of innovation at all levels - Be an enabler of change.
- Develop strategic learning direction for business area, ensuring learning focus is geared to business objectives and success.
What duties will help you grow?
As a recognized thought leader you shape a piece of the FPIA business, and you are a leader in your domain. You will create a business platform from which you generate business volume and/or value and develop high-level business relations and high-impact projects. Equally important, you will lead a talented team responsible for designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions. These have a focus on best-in-class F&A processes facilitating automation/technologies, people change and controls enhancement. You will empower and inspire your team to exceed the perceived limits of their performance.
Our clients—some of the world’s leading companies—operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation.
We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people so you will also be expected to:
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Create a rousing vision for change, and to precisely articulate that vision and value proposition to senior level clients and create opportunities to develop markets and clients
- Develop business transformation opportunities and translate these into commercial proposals and can close the deal
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of Transformation and Innovation Office (TIO) concept and project and change management methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
- Be renowned as an external facilitator and is called upon at least monthly in this capacity
- Maintain an excellent network of contacts internally and externally at all levels of client, partners and influencers in the market
- Own business strategy for deployment within own area, setting clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability
- Sell and lead key projects of significant size, complexity and risk with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes, leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement
- Drive own and team salability internally and externally with demonstrable experience for delivering sales of 1.5me+
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- • Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/xRPMudUEJ4M
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).