Financial Planning Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Financial Planning team’s work is used to inform fact-based decision making by the CFO on Business steering and capital allocation, with a view on future scenarios. This is where many strategic and Business topics are made concrete to plan for their implementation. Consequently, project stakeholders include Finance function (such as treasury, investor relations, M&A), as well as Business Areas. This role contributes to shaping the company’s future direction for value creation, within its complex and dynamic operating environment. Given current global uncertainty, many interesting questions lie ahead; such as what a recovery looks like and the form of the new normal.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to excel and transition into functional or Business finance positions within a few years. The team is newly established, allowing you to play a key role in shaping its direction.
- Supporting in managing the 5 Quarter Rolling Forecast process for ABB Group including overseeing system improvements, user access
- Supporting the development of analysis frameworks for Group, Business Area and Division forecasts
- Building integrated excel models to highlight performance trends; partnering with technical teams to automate relevant analysis frameworks
- Supporting the creation of Executive tools and presentation of materials
- Formulating and presenting outcomes clearly and concisely
- Translating Business needs into technical requirements and overseeing their implementation in existing tools and resources
- Developing and implementing BI through working in Agile teams
- Working with finance and business teams to gather and analyze requirements, coming up with effective solutions based on available options
- Providing business application analysis and data modelling design
- Connecting and working closely with stakeholders across the ABB organization
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in accounting, finance and performance analysis at a multinational organization
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or equivalent
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong financial modeling and analysis interests and capabilities
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, cross-cultural, global team setting
- Willingness to challenge and develop the thinking of the team
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks