About the job
As our new Financial Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with and support other members of the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the functioning and improvement of robust risk, controls and compliance systems. You can expect this position will give you a fantastic opportunity to grow, taking on more complex responsibilities as your experience develops.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- risk assessments across processes and countries with focus on fraud and financial reporting risks
- ensuring risk awareness and that relevant risk response if considered when processes or business models are changed or new are developed
- providing tools to guide functions and zones in how to effectively assess and manage risks and secure compliance
- monitoring implementation status of agreed corrective actions, procedures and controls
- conducting defined reviews / internal audits of processes and controls from the fraud and financial reporting risks perspective
- driving continuous monitoring and follow up on performance of minimum compliance requirements
- controls automation through transaction scanning and/or other digital solutions
Who are you?
- You have approximately 2-4 relevant experience in similar position either from a large international organisation or from a Big 4 consulting/auditing business. Internal audit experience is considered an advantage
- We expect you to have a relevant master’s degree
- You have a strong knowledge from work experience within accounting, internal/external auditing, internal controls and financial compliance
- Professional certificates in accounting or auditing are a welcome enrichment of your profile
- You have the ability and appetite for influencing role in a large business where you can develop internal control systems whilst navigating organization matrix and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- You have attention to detail and an analytical mindset comes naturally to you, along with a technical flair for new technological and digital solutions
- While based in Gdansk, you may be expected to travel between 5-15 days a year
Have you ever heard that you are the change?
Now you know
Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
Now you have found
Regardless of which department you work in -
Your creativity leads us to innovation.
Your future colleagues from finance department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great Atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Click to APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team