Initiative Manager, Human Resources
Poland, Singapore, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Hong Kong, Kraków, London, Singapore, Weehawken, Wroclaw, Zürich
Are you an experienced initiative manager with a track record of driving the success of large scale, complex initiatives? Do you enjoy managing the day-to-day progress of multiple inter-linked activities? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for an Initiative Manager within the HR initiative- and portfolio management COE to:
• manage aspects of large scale, high complex initiatives, which includes planning, execution, timing, quality, client satisfaction, and early identification of potential issues
• identify and manage senior stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests, and establish effective communication channels ensuring effective stakeholder management and engagement
• coordinate the tasks of the initiative among different crews and COEs within HR, other divisions, and vendors
• help resolve cross-crew conflicts and dependencies, align with stream/crew leads and facilitate reprioritization efforts
• perform risk assessment, play an active role in risk mitigation and management, and maintain and monitor a risk management plan
• ensure that the next quarter’s OKRs are included in the QBRs (Division) so that the initiatives are fully transparent and suitable priorities can be made
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
In our Agile operating model, you’ll be working in the HR agile delivery organization (HR ADO) in one of our global locations, reporting to the Initiative- and Portfolio Management COE Lead. You will be part of the COE that focuses on the portfolio management and cross-crew initiatives. The team provides expertise to our stream and crew leads for all aspects of large scale, complex initiatives as well as portfolio management.
• ideally at least 3 years initiative management/ project and program management experience
• passion and good understanding of operational processes, automation, and using technology as a key enabler preferably within HR
• team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality, a true agile mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• strong active listening and communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels
• good at creating conveying PowerPoint presentations and able to tell stories with data
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."