Compensation & Benefits Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent Polish and very good command of English (C1+)
- Experience in working on similar position for at least 5 years
- Excellent job organization, problem solving and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading pay cycle for one of our internal clients
- Working directly with HR Business Partners and Directors on compensation processes
- Acting as a Total Rewards SME for internal client
- Advisory & support to HR BPs and HR Directors in compensation processes
- Managing pay cycle including: benchmarking and analysis, budgeting, pay strategy design, pay review coordination
- Advisory and support in short-term incentive programs
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis and solution design in compensation processes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).