Large Exposure Monitoring (LER) - Risk Reporting Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have the attention to detail required to be a risk reporting expert? We’re looking for a motivated Credit Risk Reporting Analyst to:
• prepare the daily Large Exposure counterparty watchlists
• review credit exposures and limits
• review portfolio developments and provide reasoning
• identify and remediate data quality issues
• provide support to other teams in the Risk Reporting, Analysis & Data (RRAD) function
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and other processes
You'll be working in the Large Exposure Monitoring team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function (RRAD) located in Krakow. Your team has global presence with representation in Krakow and Zurich. We support the Credit Officer community and our Reporting colleagues by monitoring and reviewing the credit exposures
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• app. 1 year of related experience
• A relevant university degree (accounting, finance, business, mathematics, Information technology) or equivalent
• Good knowledge of excel (look ups, pivot tables etc)
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation including senior management
• working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• an organised person with a keen attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."