C2C Business Transformation Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 8 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) Anchor with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in process design and modelling using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including the knowledge of BPMN notation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven benefits delivered to other clients through different CI techniques
- Ability to articulate the recommended solution clearly in the form of presentation
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 2 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead
- Transition experience as a Stream Lead or Transition Manager
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including
- Team management experience (15+ people)
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 15+ people
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance (target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management).
- Act as a Project Stream Lead having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members.
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert and trustful advisor for client within the area of expertise. Keep abreast of technology, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise.
- Analyze data and information received from Client, utilize your process and technology expertise to provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey.
- Under limited supervision and guidance of project manager - make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client.
- Actively support development of Capgemini transformational assets and methods; contribute to product development in your area of expertise.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- • Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).